New Series 6 in 1 DIY Educational Solar Kits is an excellent gift for kids. Show and teach kids the benefits of solar energy. It is good start for kids to learn something new about solar energy. Newest member of this popular line is the 6 in 1 educational solar kits, an excellent beginner building kit designed to teach how solar power is used to drive a small motor. Easy to assemble - no tools required for this new series 6 in 1 solar robot kits. Kids can use the 21 snap together parts (no tools required) to build six different working models including an air boat, windmill, puppy, car, and two different planes.
Made with Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) (recyclable and has the number "3" as its resin identification code). Kit box made with recyclable paper.
Solar power is completely environmental friendly. It does not produce any byproducts such as carbon dioxide, that is basically blamed for greenhouse gases (GHG) and global warming. It does not produce any known pollutants that is released to the environment. Solar energy is a sustainable source of energy that producers no greenhouse gas emissions. These energy source are also know as renewable sources as their supply is limitless and practically free.
- 1 - Solar panel
- 1 - Gear with shaft A
- 1 - Gear with shaft B
- 1 - Adhesive sponge
- 1 - Motor
- 4 - Plastic parts
- 1 - Assembly & Instruction guide
- This solar kit will work best under direct sunlight. This kit will not work in cloudy day, shaded location or under fluorescent light.
- Please read all instruction before you begin.
- For ages over 10 years old. Not for children under 3 years due to small parts.
- Adult supervision required.
- Do not connect any of the parts provided to any AC wall socket or any batteries. This may cause electric shock or a short circuit.
Country of Origin
Made in China
Gross weight： 230g (0.51 lbs)/box Material： Recycled Paper (box), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) (recyclable and has the number "3" as its resin identification code) Quantity： 1 box Size： 5cm (depth) x 25cm (height) x 19cm (width) (box)