Green Science Enviro Battery is a kit to let your kids building things with their hands. Your kids will learn the science behind the Power! Enviro-Battery uses natural materials like mud, lemons, and water to power a light bulb, a watch, and activate a music chip. Amazing, environmentally friendly science kit that includes detailed instructions so your kids can create many unusual batteries with fruit juices, vegetables, coins, utensils, and more!
Made with Zinc, Copper and Paper Cup. Kit box made with recyalable paper.
The goal of making an environ battery is turning chemical energy into electrical energy, creating enough electricity to power a small LED light or a watch. You can also use limes, oranges, potatoes or other acidic foods. This experiment can be educational for children, with adult supervision.
- 4 zinc plates (Silvery Grey)
- 4 copper plates (Brownish)
- 4 connection wires
- 2 plastic cups
- 1 paper cup
- 2 specially designed bottle screw caps
- 1 light tower with LED lamp
- 1 sound chip
- 1 LCD watch moment with protective cover
- 1 set transparent adhesive tapes
- 1 set experiment introduction guide with experiment record sheet and fun fact
Please Note: Some items from home are required to complete the experiments - not included.
- Please read all instruction before you begin.
- For ages over 10 years old. Not for children under 3 years due to small parts.
- Adult supervision required.
- Food or beverages used in these experiments are not edible. Please dispose them immediately after use.
- Do not connect any of the parts provided to any AC wall socket or any batteries. This may cause electric shock or a short circuit.
Country of Origin
Made in China
Gross weight： 110g (0.24 lbs)/box Quantity： 1 box Size： 5.5cm (depth) x 21.5cm (height) x 17cm (width)
6 in 1 DIY Educational Solar Kits