Scrubbing away dirt, grime, and tough residue from pots and pans just got a whole lot easier with Goodbye Detergent's kitchen Heavy Duty cleaning pads. These four pads are made from 100% recycled alumina and nylon, and is perfect for removing burns and stubborn stains. Simply moisten with water and start scrubbing; no detergent is necessary, although you can use it if desired. This amazing, detergent-less scrubbing capability reduces the need for harsh, toxic detergents and not only helps you save money, but helps the environment at the same time.
Please note: Heavy Duty pad sold as set of four.
Kitchen Cleaning Heavy Duty pad - Made with Natural Alumina and Non-woven Nylon.
Each pad is made from sustainable and environmentally-friendly materials. Additionally, they're so durable and strong that each pad will save on cheaper scrubbers that wear out faster and is designed to work without detergents that often contain harmful chemicals.
Removing burns and stubborn stains on non-coated metal cookware.
- Moisten with water, roll up into a ball and only a dab of soap if desired.
- Scrub will get softer with use.
- Rinse and hang to dry thoroughly after each use.
- We suggest trying abrasives on an inconspicuous area first since all materials can vary.
- All scrubs are reusable and need to be replaced when you feel there isn't any abrasive left or a decrease in effectiveness.
- Soap isn't necessary; however, we do recommend using a little soap when tackling grease or oil.
About Goodbye Detergent
Goodbye Detergent is the award-winning line of environmentally friendly cleaning scrubs for your home, made with recycled materials like walnut shells, pumice stones and plastic bottles. Designed by industrial designer Hiroki Hayashi, these scrubs are unique, long-lasting and will change the way you clean.
Country of Origin
Made in Japan
Gross weight： 50g (0.11 lbs)/pack Material： Alumina, Non-Woven Nylon Quantity： 4 pcs/pack Size： 1.5cm (depth) x 6.5cm (height) x 5.5cm (width)