This Air-tight Vacuum-seal Lunch Box with a vacuum seal design that keeps food fresher for longer. The Vacuum valve force air out (use with vaccum pump), and doesn't let it back in until ready to serve. Food grade silicon seal guarantees a lasting vacuum seal every time. Snap-down handles make it easy to close the container vacuum-tight. Polypropylene (PP) lid is durable and stain-resistant plus microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe. It also comes with small and large Inner container. No more wasteful Baggies or drawers of mismatched containers. That means you'll be packing your lunches quickly for work or school. Sturdy and reusable, the containers are of much heavier quality than similar'buy and toss' products, and will last for months of waste-free lunch packing.
Total capacity: 800ml.
Dimensions of the box: 14.5 cm wide x 18.8 cm long x 6.6 cm high (5.70" x 7.40" x 2.60").
The lid, container, divider and locker made of Polypropylene (PP) (recyclable and has the number "5" as its resin identification code) plastic (safe temperature range: -20°C to 140°C (-4°F to 284°F)), The lever made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) (recyclable and has the number "9" as its resin identification code) (safe temperature range: -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)) and packing and air valve made of Silicone (safe temperature range: -20°C to 140°C (-4°F to 284°F)).
Billions of pre-packaged, single serve snacks, disposable plastic baggies and containers for taking home restaurant leftovers are consumed each year. They generate millions of tons of unnecessary waste, not to mention the natural resources required to make them in the first place. These conveniences cost consumers billions of dollars each year. By using reusable food containers or lunch box, we will drastically reduce the need of use-and-toss plastic baggies, and wraps.
- When heating in microwave, please remove the lid.
- Do not microwave without content.
- Only for radio heating. Do not use with fire, Oven or grill pan.
- Do not place near fire.
- For hand wash, wash with mild detergent with sponge or soft cloth.
- Do not use when scratch, crack, chipping is found.
- Too much pumping may cause cracking on container, and/or deformation of lid.
- Brushing with scrubber, polishing powder may cause scratch.
- Please do not use alkaline detergent or orange-oil detergent to avoid printing removal, or color shade.
- Do not boil up the container. It may cause deformation.
- Smell may cling if you put strong smelling food, but not cause any problem.
- For long-term presevation, please store in the refrigerator.
- Top of the lid may bended when freezed, due to high air-sealing design. Leave it in room temperature for recovery.
- Wash the container before the first time use, or the use after long-time storage.
Country of Origin
Made in Japan
Capacity： 800ml (27.05 oz) Material： Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) (recyclable and has the number "9" as its resin identification code), Polypropylene (PP) (recyclable and has the number "5" as its resin identification code), Silicone Quantity： 1 box Size： 18.8cm (length) x 6.6cm (height) x 14.5cm (width)