ALL FLOOR CLEANER: Dave by Eco-Me use Eco-me's essential oil blend reduces bacteria, germs and odors. Dave by Eco-Me eliminates up to 99% bacteria without harmful chemicals. Using natural floor cleaner is safe and healthy for your family & pets. Dave loves animals, so Eco-Me doesn't test on them.
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Water*, Vinegar*, Coconut-base Surfactant (Decyl Glucoside), Grapefruit Seed Oil, Plant Essential Oils (Lavender, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Thyme, Sweet Marjoram).
*Ingredients are GRAS (Food-Grade).
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Yes Natural Ingredients
- Yes PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
- Yes Plant Essential Oils
- No Dyes or Colorants
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
Mix with water (50/50) or use full strength for heavy duty cleaning, stains and odors. Use on sealed wood, tile, vinyl, linoleum, concrete and for stone and marble use only if sealed. Children and Pet Safe.
- Shake before use to mix essential oils.
- Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Dave by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.
Eco-Me is a natural products company that started out making do-it-yourself cleaning kits and then later launched its pre-mixed cleaners in stores in 2011. Very health, safety, community, and environmentally conscious, Eco-Me's products mostly contain common, food-grade ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard, like vinegar and olive oil. Information about its sustainability practices, mission, community involvement, customer incentives, and more is available on its website.
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association).
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified.
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
Country of Origin
Made in USA
Capacity： 946ml (32 oz) Gross weight： 1.24kg (2.73 lbs)/bottle Material： Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)? (bottle) Quantity： 1 bottle Size： 8.5cm (diameter) x 22cm (height)