SCRUB CLEANSER: Emily By Eco-Me asked Emily to mix natural ingredients for a safe and effective Scrub Cleanser. What does natural mean to you? For Emily it means pure ingredients the kind you find in your pantry. Natural cleaning product based on simple household ingredients and pure plant oils. Premixed Cleaning Product, Ready to use. Great for all household cleaning including kitchens and bathrooms; for use on tile, grout, counters, ovens, stoves, showers, sinks (porcelain & stainless steel), tubs, toilets, floor and wall scuff marks. Vinegar and Baking Soda based cleaners reduce germs, bacteria, dirt, odor and grime. Basics that work tougher than chemicals. Helps to eliminate bacteria and germs! Healthy Clean for a Green Home. Emily loves animals, so Eco-Me doesn't test on them.
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)*, Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate (Cream of Tartar)*, Pure Plant Essential Oils (Tea Tree, Lavender, Rosemary, Lemongrass).
*Ingredients are GRAS (Food-Grade).
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Yes Natural Ingredients
- Yes PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
- Yes Plant Essential Oils
- No Dyes or Colorants
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- Baking soda removes dirt and odor; plus a gentle abrasive!
- Cream of Tartar, a natural acidic salt, adds a healthy cleaning boost.
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
Great for all your bathroom & kitchen cleaning needs. Use on sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, tile, grout, ovens, stove tops, cook and bake ware and more. Sprinkle onto a damp sponge or cloth. Gentle abrasive.
- Shake before use to loosen powder.
- Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Emily by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.
Eco-Me is a natural products company that started out making do-it-yourself cleaning kits and then later launched its pre-mixed cleaners in stores in 2011. Very health, safety, community, and environmentally conscious, Eco-Me's products mostly contain common, food-grade ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard, like vinegar and olive oil. Information about its sustainability practices, mission, community involvement, customer incentives, and more is available on its website.
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association).
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified.
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
Country of Origin
Made in USA
Gross weight： 620g (1.36 lbs)/bottle Material： Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code) (bottle) Quantity： 1 bottle Size： 9.0cm (diameter) x 9.0cm (height)