ALL PURPOSE CLEANER: Bill by Eco-Me is proven to eliminate and reduce bacteria in 60 seconds. That's fast cleaning. Eco-Me asked Bill to mix natural ingredients for a safe and effective all purpose cleaner. What does natural mean to you? For Bill it means pure ingredients, the kind you find in your kitchen pantry.
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Water*, Distilled White Vinegar*, Sugar-base solubilizer (Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside), Plant Essential Oils (Lemongrass, Siberian Fir Needle, Dalmatian Sage).
*Items are GRAS (food-grade)
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Yes Natural Ingredients
- Yes PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
- Yes Plant Essential Oils
- No Dyes or Colorants
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- Vinegar reduces up to 98% bacteria, germs & odors.
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
Use in kitchens and bathrooms on tile, counters, sinks, toilets, tubs, showers, stoves, windows, mirrors, floors and more. Not meant for marble surfaces. Natural oils may settle at the top, shake product before use.
- Shake before use to mix essential oils.
- Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Bill by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.
Eco-Me is a natural products company that started out making do-it-yourself cleaning kits and then later launched its pre-mixed cleaners in stores in 2011. Very health, safety, community, and environmentally conscious, Eco-Me's products mostly contain common, food-grade ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard, like vinegar and olive oil. Information about its sustainability practices, mission, community involvement, customer incentives, and more is available on its website.
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association).
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified.
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
Country of Origin
Made in USA
Capacity： 946ml (32 oz) Gross weight： 1.23kg (2.72 lbs)/bottle Material： Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code) (bottle) Quantity： 1 bottle Size： 8.5cm (diameter) x 26cm (height)