A Goodbye Detergent! Kitchen Cleaning Pad for Stainless Steel will take care of your cookware, appliances, and the environment. Don't ruin your cookware and appliances with harsh chemicals and rusty steel pads. With a Goodbye Detergent Stainless Steel Kitchen Cleaning Pad soap or detergent is unnecessary for polishing and removing stains, water spots, fingerprints, and grease from stainless steel cookware and appliances.
Please note: Stainless Steel pad sold as set of two.
Kitchen Cleaning Stainless Steel pad - Made with Recycled Plastic, Non-woven Nylon and Polyurethane.
Each pad is made from sustainable and environmentally-friendly materials. Additionally, they're so durable and strong that each pad will save on cheaper scrubbers that wear out faster and is designed to work without detergents that often contain harmful chemicals.
Polishing and removing stains, water spots, fingerprints, and grease from stainless steel cookware and appliances.
- Moisten with water, roll up into a ball and only a dab of soap if desired.
- Scrub will get softer with use.
- Rinse and hang to dry thoroughly after each use.
- We suggest trying abrasives on an inconspicuous area first since all materials can vary.
- All scrubs are reusable and need to be replaced when you feel there isn't any abrasive left or a decrease in effectiveness.
- Soap isn't necessary; however, we do recommend using a little soap when tackling grease or oil.
About Goodbye Detergent
Goodbye Detergent is the award-winning line of environmentally friendly cleaning scrubs for your home, made with recycled materials like walnut shells, pumice stones and plastic bottles. Designed by industrial designer Hiroki Hayashi, these scrubs are unique, long-lasting and will change the way you clean.
Country of Origin
Made in Japan
Gross weight： 50g (0.11 lbs)/pack Material： Recycled Plastic, Non-Woven Nylon, Polyurethane (PU) Quantity： 2 pcs/pack Size： 2.0cm (depth) x 13.5cm (height) x 5.5cm (width)