DISH SOAP: Suzy by Eco-Me asked Suzy to mix natural ingredients for a safe and effective liquid dish soap. What does natural mean to you? For Suzy it means pure ingredients that won't harm our waterway, the environment, our health or homes. Natural cleaning product based on simple household ingredients and pure plant oils. Premixed Cleaning Product, Ready to use. Eco-Me's Castile Soap is made from Olive Oil, Coconut Oil and Aloe. It is light weight soap that washes away dirt and odors with ease. Not meant for automatic dishwashing machines. Healthy cleaning that's safe for everyone and the touch of Jojoba keeps hands soft too. Suzy loves animals, so Eco-Me doesn't test on them.
Bottle made with Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)
Water*, Coconut-base Soap (Decyl Glucoside), Vegetable-base Thickener (Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate)*, Xanthan gum*, Pure Plant Essential Oils (Chamomile, Grapefruit, Clary Sage).
*Ingredients are GRAS (Food-Grade).
As a company and as individuals Eco-me strive to reverse the negative balance on our planet. The product ingredients arrive to Eco-Me's manufacturing facilities in drums, these are often re-purposed throughout the community as rain capture and compost containers.
The plastics are PET#1, the most popular plastic to be purchased from recycling centers for re-purposing into post consumer plastics, fleece clothing and more. Moving towards an even greener future, Eco-Me has started to integrate post consumer PET#1 plastics into their products. You might recognize one on the shelf, they aren't always the whitest brightest plastic, but they are the best for the health of our planet!
- Yes Natural Ingredients
- Yes PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
- Yes Plant Essential Oils
- No Dyes or Colorants
- No Chemical Preservatives
- No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products
- Soaps that contain SLS, SLES or ALS are considered hazardous by the EWG*
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
Great for all your kitchen hand dish washing. Soak heavily soiled pots and pans with hot soapy water. Not meant for automatic dishwashers.
- Shake before use to mix essential oils.
- Always test a small area on surface before full use.
- Be safe: Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Suzy by Eco-Me contains natural ingredients, that are not meant for internal use, eye contact should be avoided.
Eco-Me is a natural products company that started out making do-it-yourself cleaning kits and then later launched its pre-mixed cleaners in stores in 2011. Very health, safety, community, and environmentally conscious, Eco-Me's products mostly contain common, food-grade ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard, like vinegar and olive oil. Information about its sustainability practices, mission, community involvement, customer incentives, and more is available on its website.
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association).
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified.
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
Country of Origin
Made in USA
Capacity： 473ml (16 oz) Gross weight： 620g (1.36 lbs)/bottle Material： Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) (recyclable and has the number "1" as its resin identification code)? (bottle) Quantity： 1 bottle Size： 6.2cm (diameter) x 18.5cm (height)