This replacement Regular Water Filter Cartridge will filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper. The drinking water will be more refreshing and clear that's ideal for drinking, cooking and brewing coffee or tea. Each cartridge lasts for up to every 4-6 weeks or 300 liters of regular daily use.
- Cartridge housing material: Polypropylene (PP) (recyclable and has the number "5" as its resin identification code).
- Inside material: Active carbon, Ion exchange resin.
- Package material: Aluminium foil.
- Gross weight: 150 g (0.33 lb) .
- Size: 14 cm (H) x 5.5 cm (W) x 5.5 cm (D)
- 1 regular filter cartridge (packed with aluminium foil).
Advantage of Regular Water Filter Pitcher
- Create silky-smooth and great tasting water that is refreshing to drink and cook with.
- Helps filter out chlorine and other contaminants and permanently absorbs metals such as lead and copper. The drinking water will be more refreshing and clear.
- Reduces limescale, prolong the domestic appliance life by preventing limescale.
- Increase active hydrogen.
Carbon Filter Fact
The activated carbon filter which has a slight electro-positive charge, making it attractive to chemicals and impurities. As the water passes over the positively charged carbon surface, the negative ions of the contaminants are drawn to the surface of the carbon granules. Carbon filters require very little maintenance, and are perhaps the most powerful chemical absorbents known to man. This carbon-based filter removes organic contaminants from regular municipal tap water and meets or exceeds NSF International Standard 42 for chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
For more info, please visit this website. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_filtering
- Do not expose to direct sunlight and keep it away from the heating elements.
- Unwrap filter cartridge and place in a glass of clean water. Allow cartridge to soak for 15 minutes to flush out any loose carbon fines (it is normal to see the dark water when first soak the cartridge in the water).
- DO NOT wash the filter cartridge. When cleaning the water filter pitcher.
About Green Pal's house-brand
To offer our customers with the best quality products, we have team up with our partners to produced our own house-brand. To raise consumer awareness of the facts surrounding sourcing issues, we work with our partners carefully, label our products honestly and make information easy to find in our online store. Like our customer, we care about where our products come from and the origins of the raw materials. We have tested and use the product before we agreed to let our partner produced in production line. To minimise the impact on the enviromental, we insists only using recyclable paper for our product packaging. And, instead of the usual colorful packaging printing, we only use minimal color (1 color) for the packaging printing. By producing own house-brand, not only do we bring our customer good quality and also at competitive price product. That is our mission!
Country of Origin
Responsibly made in China
Gross weight： 150g (0.33 lbs)/pack Material： Polypropylene (PP) (recyclable and has the number "5" as its resin identification code), Carbon Quantity： 1 cartridge Size： 5.5cm (diameter) x 14cm (height)